Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. As with all my videos I refuse monetization and the content of this video is purely for educational purposes only. There is no intent to profit with the content of this video.
Warning Evidence of Disturbing perverted links and material.
The City of New York, often called New York City, New York, or simply The City, is the most populous city in the United States. A global power city, New York City exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural and financial capital of the world.
Many districts and landmarks in New York City have become well known, and the city received a record of nearly 60 million tourists in 2015, hosting three of the world’s ten most visited tourist attractions in 2013. Several sources have ranked New York the most photographed city in the world. Times Square, iconic as the world’s “heart” and its “Crossroads”, is the brightly illuminated hub of the Broadway Theater District, one of the world’s busiest pedestrian intersections, and a major center of the world’s entertainment industry.
The best hotels in New York City:
– 1 Hotel Central Park. Offering a restaurant and a fitness centre, 1 Hotel Central Park is located in New York. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes.
– Park Hyatt New York. Offering an indoor pool and a restaurant, Park Hyatt New York is located in New York. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
– The Bowery Hotel. Featuring a lobby bar, The Bowery Hotel is located at the intersection of the Lower East Side and East Village, 450 m from the New Museum. Free WiFi access is available. Each room at this boutique hotel features floor-to-ceiling windows and city views.
– The Knickerbocker. Located on Times Square, The Knickerbocker features a rooftop terrace with over 370 square metres of indoor and outdoor space. WiFi access is available and free of charge for guests. Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, each room at the hotel comes with a laptop safe, a minibar and a desk.
– Trump International New York. Located at the juncture of Columbus Circle and Broadway, this 5-star hotel is minutes from Central Park. It features Jean Georges and Nougatine restaurants and the rooms provide kitchenette facilities. Each spacious room at Trump International New York provides large windows with views of the city or Central Park.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1